Thursday, July 23, 2009

Walkies!

A delicious sunny day today prompted me to get off my ever-expanding butt and head outdoors. It felt good to abandon the studio for a while! I haven't walked around my neighbourhood for ages and it was great to revisit some of my favourite backyards - yes, I guess I am a bit of a snoop! This place has a fantastically productive backyard - in Summer it is chock-a-block full of vegies. They have a great composting area too. Looks like preparations for Spring are underway!


This mailbox belongs to a house occupied by an elderly couple who recycle all sorts of things into fabo garden stuff - some practical, others purely decorative. I love it. Sometimes they sell seasonal fruit and veg from their backyard too!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

The letter box is a hoot! LOL
Did Rex enjoy the outing too??
M
xxx