Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Speaking of chaos ...

Well this is what my work room looked like a week ago - what a disaster! 

Oh dear - just looking at it makes me shudder!

The place is positively littered with stuff that needs dealing with ...

Eeeeek!
Well the good news is that I have indeed had a clean-up. Really, it was more like an archaeological excavation than a tidy-up! I will show you the proof of my endeavors later ( need to tweak it a bit 'cos I've been working in there ...) but trust me, I really, truly did clean-up and it was well worth the effort. Sometimes you just have to tame the chaos!

Now if I could just manage to maintain a studio like this one ...
This studio belongs to artist Kamala Dolphin-Kingsley and  I found the image here where there are lots of good arty things to read about - isn't it gorgeous? Her work is great - she is a girl after my own heart because in her bio she says "Oh - and I like glitter" after listing off her fave artists! Ah well, I live in hope of maintaining a space that stays this tidy! And clean!

2 comments:

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Blimey, you've got a lot of stuff in there! Hope the makeover goes well. Just spent a lovely time reading your blog with a cup of tea and a doughnut. Enjoyed it very much! Thanks, btw, for commenting on my blog. BW.

Enchanted Moments said...

I always think if you can get in the door and walk to your workbench, then things are okay. Cos often than not...I have to kick my way through all the crapola on the floor in mine.!!!! I suppose I could jump....????
Hope you feel refreshed and inspired after your clean up.xxxSuzanne