Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dog

  

I met this little fella waiting patiently outside a store on the week-end. He is very old.






 To his dog, every man is Napolean;hence the constant popularity of dogs.
Aldous Huxley


 Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails.
Max Eastman


 Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp-post what it feels about dogs.
Christopher Hampton

 Barking dogs occassionaly bite but laughing men never shoot.
Konrad Lorenz

 You call to a dog and it will break its neck to get to you. Dogs just want to please. Call to a cat and its attitude is, 'What's in it for me?'
Lewis Grizzard


Dogs are great.

PS. Lovely review of my exhibition here.

2 comments:

Ms Kath Pathwalker said...

Phew! When I read the title I was sure is was gonna be another little ceramic critter! Love this little guy!

Anonymous said...

what a nice old guy, hey, I have another-

you know "god" is "dog" backwards, right?

well, if you say "jesus" backwards, it sounds like

"sausage".

Much more relevant from a canine point of view.