Friday, October 25, 2013

San Diego.

What a lovely beachside town. The pace here suits me I think! 



And I am fond of mermaids ...



It is kinda hard to impress an Aussie with beach sunsets but these were pretty good!



I loved that the dogs had their very own beach! Clearly humans are difficult to train though!


Lots of Halloween preparations happening and I think being so close to the border there is a little cross-over into Day of the Dead imagery here.



The zoo was AMAZING!


And the margaritas eased one day into the next ... All in all a lovely stepping stone to Mexico!








1 comment:

Pam said...

Fab little pictorial Sue! Definitely a gorgeous sunset indeed, and those flamingos look amazing. I had to do a double take to make sure they were for real! lol. Sounds like you're having the best time! Are you gone for long? ♥